MY PET



Today i will talk about my little pet, This is a hamster and came to my house with two months
My pet was small when it arrived, now is truly a very very fat mouse. Is called Gotita, because when it arrived,  it was shaped like a drop and that day it was raining. It is the second hamster I have, the previous one died naturally because it was already very old
The funny thing about my pet is that he does not eat hamster food, he likes bird food, that's why I think he's gained so much weight. What I like most about this hamster is that if it escapes its return if they call it, my previous hamster was escaping and had to look for hours, frankly Ii feel the hamster did not want me.Well, I really love this hamster because it's my second pet, to be so small it's fun to play with. If you talk to him he understands you, he's more looking for you if you tell him his name.
The other thing that is curious is that he likes to listen when people talk, he stops on two legs and raises his ears.




Comentarios

Entradas populares