Now I'll tell you about a travel that i would like to do in a future not so far. I have been interested in Asian culture for many years, when i was a child i practiced kung fu and so i was interested in learning everything that was related to this discipline, so I started to read oriental history, the origin of martial arts, Among many other things that I discovered. Among my discoveries, was the city of Tibet. Tibet is northeast of the Himalaya and in this place are a series of sacred temples, monasteries where Buddhist monks live And many places and landscapes that I consider to be known in this life.

Besides knowing the Tibet I would go to China, which is relatively close to this place and The Shaolin Monastery located in the Chinese province of Henan. In this temple practice Buddhism and kung fu, two philosophies that I have always liked, that is why I would very much like to know this place. In general these two places I would like to know first, then I would continue looking for similar places that are found in other parts of Asia.

I would like to go with my family, especially my father since he likes these places and China fascinates him

What you would do there would be to learn more about your culture and buy many memories

And if it will be expensive, absolutely! That's why I have to gather a lot of money and prepare to go someday to these places that I have mentioned.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares