Hi, today i will  talk about a holiday that i enjoyed in 2013

Well, i went to Brazil for 10 days with my classmates and two teachers. The curious thing about this trip, is that we travel by bus, so i not only met Brazil, i met all the north of Argentina and Ciudad del Este in Paraguay. The first city that we met in Brazil was Foz do Iguaçu after two days of travel from Chile.  In this beautiful city you will find the Iguazu Falls and the triple border between Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay.  I think that the falls have been the most beautiful that I've ever seen in my life. The following days i visited Camboriu for 3 days. I went to the beach and in the night with my friends we went to a party that was held on the beach.That night I enjoyed the music, the atmosphere and the beach because we bathed at night

Then I stayed for a day in florianopolis and in Porto Belo, in Porto Belo We jumped from a ship where we moved, I delayed 10 minutes until at last I dared to jump. It was a very fun experience. The last stop was in San Ignacio in Argentina where we only took pictures, then we traveled back to Chile. This trip I enjoyed it for all I could know and mainly the atmosphere among friends we had made it more rewarding










Comentarios

  1. Nice pictures my sweet friend! I'm glad that you can visit this beautiful places <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice pictures my sweet friend! I'm glad that you can visit this beautiful places <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow, you see any handsome boy in this places??

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares