Work, work and more work

Now and before the semester is over, I will tell you about the work of my dreams. This is not my present job as a packer in a supermarket or a promoter, although I do not complain, the payment is good. 
My first job was when I was 16, I taught kids from municipal schools that they had a hard time learning. 

This was one of the best experiences I had, did not charge much money, I did it because I liked to teach. 
And most of these guys learned a lot from what I could live with. That was even more rewarding

But besides teaching, the work I would like to do in the future Is to work in a NGO in Africa or in any country that requires a lot of help. Perhaps it would be teaching also in these countries where the NGOs have focused on doing an incredible job, although there is still a lot to do.


I would like to do this job because, first, I like to teach. And because I believe that there are countries with so many problems and that they need a lot of help so that they can arise. And the basis will always be education.
The qualities for this work, I think it would be a lot of willpower, patience and to be clear that I will see very strong things that I am not accustomed to, but If I can get someone to learn, I'll be very happy. I think I would be good at this job because I like to share, teach and know new cultures

There are several people who are my inspiration and who teach in very poor countries or in conflict, but I have always seen that the smile does not remove it from the face to get to do what they want and that is to teach

Comentarios

Entradas populares