Hi everybody, I've been very busy lately in student affairs But now I have time to write again. I'll tell you about art today. 
Since the art is very diverse and has many categories, I could spend a lot of time writing about everything I like, For that reason I prefer to tell you about a painting that I really like.
This painting is called The persistence of memory of Salvador Dali. 
I do not remember the first time I saw this painting, it seems I saw it on television but I do not remember well

I could say that many things because I like this picture so much, I find it crazy (like the painter). 
I'm fascinated to see that time melts, I imagine this does not exist.
Once I heard that this picture reflects the dreams of Dali, I do not know if it will be true but it caught my attention.
Is a painting extremely abstract, crazy and that takes me to the subconscious of an artis.
This painting makes it better than others to be original, to be well made and to play in surrealist art something as unreal as time, if it were not for the clocks we would not be aware of this so dominant word, time.

That's why I think I really like painting, I find it intriguing with a theme that can give you thousands of interpretations
If we did not have the notion of time, perhaps what would be our life


Comentarios

Entradas populares