Well, this post it's so late because i've been very tired. Today i talk about what i learned of web pages from London. The place I liked was the madame tussauds museum. This museum is of wax figures of famous people and this museum is in London, England. You can arrive by subway, You should get off at the Baker street station. The cost to enter the museum is £ 40 and includes a visit to another top London attraction ( you can choose). 
In the museum you can take photos with your favorite artist, all the figures look very real, 
So you will enjoy this experience a lot, it will be as if you knew in person your favorite artist or character

Well, I would like to know this place because years ago in Santiago I went to an exhibition of wax figures and it was very bad, so I was left with the feeling that I could know something better


Some figures





Comentarios

Entradas populares