Well, hi everybody, this week i wrote so late because i was very busy.
Today i talk about my presentation in english. This consists in Matt Groening, the creator of the television show The Simpson and Futurama.
I choose this topic, first  i had no idea i could talk taht day, then I thought about talking about something that I really like and i was just watching the simpsons, so i decided to talk about them. But then I decided to talk about its creator because maybe I do not know much about him. I prepared a day before the presentation, remove the information of pages in English and then i began to memorize his biography. It was too difficult to decide what information to put , but I put a summary of the most important in his life and how he created the simpsons.
That day I was nervous, although I knew everything the same way I took with me a paper and I read a little which was not good, but I did enjoy the experience because little by little I have to face others speaking in English even if my pronunciation is not the best, one is learning slowly and that is the best.

Comentarios

Entradas populares