Every week i have to write in this blog anything different, well today i write about a website that i see so frequently. This website is Jkanime online, and here i see all the anime that i want, yes i'm very fanatic of the anime and the japanese culture, really i like all the asian culture but my fanaticism is not extreme like that of other people. I visit this website in this time of study and homeworks almost 2 times for week and in the summer i visit this almost all the days for see my favorite series. 

I found this site through a friend of my school many years ago, i don't remember how many years. In this web  i have seen Dragon Ball ( all the serie), Slam Dunk, Detective Conan, Death Note,  sailor moon, and more and more anime. Recently i see more series of Netflix and films, but i still see this website

I like it this website because have a great variety of series, because it's so funny and you can see unlimitedly.

Before finish, also i see other website so frequently, this web is simpsonizados.org, here i can see The Simpson in others moments of leisure time 


Here in the link of http://jkanimeonline.com/JK ANIME And https://www.simpsonizados.org/








Comentarios

  1. Vale*-*
    Thanks for your post and tell us about what you like!
    I must admite that you have seen very goos series hahaha

    Regards sweetie<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, I did not know that page and it looks really cool!
    Thank you for sharing it with us, someday I will visit it and see "monitos" jijijiji

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi my dear friend, i love the simpsons too.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares