Hi, today i show a photograph that i took when i went to the south of chile, this little waterfall is near the Carretera Austral ( Southern Way) and was taken in February 2016 during my holidays. 

The photograph shows large rocks where  pass the water, there is a little waterfall and  there is too much vegetation around with different tonalities of green. it's appreciated that the water is turquoise, what makes it more beautiful. Although it's sunny, that day was very could, honestly that place was magic.

This photograph it's like to me because, i think that i passed very well in that place, i walk so much for arrive there. I think i knew the wonders of our south and i still have more to go. 
Also i like this photo because comfort me and gives me joy. 
Finally, that summer i travel with my family, so that makes me have better memories 


Comentarios

Entradas populares