Hi everybody!! 

Today i speak about a walk that i will  like to do again. This walk i did it when i was 20 years. In Puerto Montt i walked with my dad for the forest. I dont remember well how reach to the forest because, with my dad we were looking for places to take pictures, and then ...we lost :) 
 We don't scared, we laugh at the situation because we  were talking about the life, the nature, the birds that we saw in the road and so, we did't realize how to go back to home. I remember that we started taking pictures, there was nothing else to do, i hugged all the trees in the walk,this was too revitalizing. My dad tried to drive me crazy for doing this but he entertained at the situation. I enjoyed this walk because we don't scared for how back, we knew that sooner or later we will return, the landscape was so wonderfull and unmatched , the smell of wet  earth reminded me of my chilhood and the times when i went to the field. 

i would like to do this walk again  in a forest and get lost because, the experience is one of a kind  and sometimes  it's good to escape from  Santiago


Comentarios

  1. Hi my friend sometimes it's very good to get lost in nature. It's a great experience your walk.

    Regards! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares